You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Quadrocopter UAV Gravity Sensor - a fun offer for younger and older children who like flying toys. The drone is entirely made of plastic, with fantastic LED lighting, it is brilliantly represented in the twilight. The drone is controlled by a special remote control worn on the wrist like a watch. The toy is hand-controlled, with gestures, has wide maneuverability, a gentle movement of the hand is enough to change the direction of flight, to the right, left, up and down. After taking off, it stays in the air, rotates around its axis in the range of 360 degrees. The wristband should be put on the hand, sliding it between the thumb and applying the strap with the button to the index finger. The silicone band has a 12-step width adjustment - it will fit everyone. The toy is light, so it quickly rises into the air, 4 counter-rotating wings used in it increase its stability during the flight.
How it's working:
- after putting on the band and pairing the toy, launch the drone, which will take off at a height of about 120 cm. Then, with the help of hand gestures with a band, you should give the flight direction of the toy. The flight begins and ends with the use of a button that is operated with the index finger - if the control gets out of control, just press the button under the index square to make the drone land. The control range is 50-80m, depending on the terrain.
The toy reacts to obstacles - it has built-in infrared LEDs that react to obstacles and make it avoid them. When it comes close to an obstacle, it will change the direction of flight and stabilize it on its own.
- flight time: 8 minutes
- charging time: 60 minutes
- remote control distance: 50-80m
- voltage: 3.7V
- drone battery: 3.7V 550mAh
- band battery: 150mAh
- charging: via USB cable
- 17 x 17 x 3.5 cm
- 0.070 g
- infrared drone
- strap to control
- remote control
- spare propellers
- USB cable for charging the watch
- charger for charging the battery
Playing with remote-controlled toys will allow the child to learn patience and the ability to master a flying machine. The set is packed in a cardboard box. The Jokomisiada store offers a number of remote-controlled toys.
20 x 20 x 10 cm
We provide a 12-month warranty for the toys from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover damage caused mechanically, through errors in use and natural wear and tear of the product.