You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Kapitan Nauka The clock game is a combination of learning and fun. Thanks to the game, a preschooler will quickly learn to read the hours, determine the time of day, determine the chronology, and determine the time of events, i.e. yesterday, today, tomorrow.
Advantages of the game:
- colorful pictures depict children in everyday situations,
- simple rules - children read the time on the clock and connect the token with the appropriate scene,
- on the chips there are analog and electronic dials,
- interesting illustrations encourage fun,
- during the game, the child expands vocabulary and exercises the ability to speak fluently.
Do you go to kindergarten at 8 am or in the evening? Do you take a bath at 7am or in the evening? The game contains simple situations in which every child will find themselves.
Tick-tock, the play clock gives a sign!
ok. 17 cm x 17 cm x 4,5 cm
approx. 0,3 kg