You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Mom's Care sensory bags are toys for babies and older children that grow with them.
At the first stage of development, they will be great as toys supporting sensory education, practicing the sense of sight and motor skills. Soft, plush cushions encourage catching and crushing, and tags allow you to practice the precision of your fingers. Each bag is filled with a different, natural insert.
The bags will also be used when playing with older children. Thanks to the bags, children can get acquainted with various emotions and learn how to deal with them.
Advantages of sensory bags:
- natural bag inserts: buckwheat hulls with lavender, shelled peas, millet, rice, linseed, cherry stone
- varied colors,
- emotions placed on the pillows: joy, sadness, embarrassment, anger, love, fear,
- removable cover can be washed in the washing machine,
- the inner cotton part can be cleaned with a damp cloth and left to dry (it is recommended to put the bags in the freezer overnight to get rid of germs),
- they differ from each other, providing different sensory experiences,
- face mask bags are a great therapeutic aid,
- they improve motor skills, e.g. stacking the tower, catching with the toes, throwing,
- very dense stitch prevents tearing and unraveling.
- bag size approx. 10 cm x 10 cm,
- age group: 0+,
- raw material: terry cotton, minki, natural filling
- country of origin Poland.
Mom's Care toys are a Polish, award-winning product compliant with the EN-71 standard and made of raw materials with the OEKO TEX certificate. Due to the fact that we produce each toy ourselves, we make every effort to ensure that the quality of production at every stage is as high as possible. Each product has a CE mark.
The Jokomisiada store offers a wide selection of Mom's Care toys.
ok. 26,5 cm x 19 cm x 2 cm
approx. 0,4 kg