You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Remote-controlled boxers are a great idea for fun for every fan of this sport. Thanks to them, every conflict between siblings can be resolved in a more interesting way :) The pretend boxing will certainly relieve the tension and provide many hours of fun. We can also organize family tournaments to see who will win the championship :)
- 2 figures of boxers on the platforms,
- 2 remote controls with a frequency of 27 and 40 Mhz.
- each boxer requires the use of 4 x AA batteries (not included),
- each remote control requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
After installing the batteries and moving the button to the ON position on the platform, the kickboxers are ready to fight. It is important that the ring designated for them is on a smooth, even surface. The platform has wheels that allow you to drive forward, backward and turn (circling). When we are close enough to the opponent, we can perform a blow by pressing the rectangular button in the middle of the remote control.
During the fight, you must try to hit the opponent in the place above the knee (the field on the shorts, with the word BOUNCE). A sufficiently strong, hit blow will knock out the player who will fall off the platform.
Take consecutive hits, dodge your opponent's hits and fight for the trophy!
Remote control functions:
- both buttons pulled down - driving backwards,
- both buttons pulled up - drive forward,
- pulling one of the buttons up or down changes the direction of travel,
- rectangular button in the middle - demo function, punching.
Attention! The front of the platform is marked by a brown triangle inside a circle.
- platform: diameter approx. 12 cm, height approx. 4 cm,
- figure of a boxer, height approx. 21 cm.
The set is packed in aesthetic, colorful packaging, perfect for a gift.
ok. 43 cm x 29,5 cm x 14,5 cm
approx. 1,3 kg
12 x AA (not included)
We provide a 12-month warranty for the toys from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover damage caused mechanically, through errors in use and natural wear and tear of the product.