You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
A track with a lift for cars is a fantastic proposition for every fan of four wheels.
At the top there is a square with six parking spaces. The track is equipped with numerous descents and turns. Two separate belts will allow for even more fun. We can decide which lane the car will go using the switch. The green lane is additionally equipped with a barrier with a STOP sign. The biggest attraction, however, is undoubtedly the moving lift.
The lift can be driven in two ways:
- manually, to the hole in the descent support, we mount the round part with the protrusion, by turning the reel we drive the lift,
- electric power supply, mount the steering wheel, after pulling the lever up, we will hear the sound of the engine firing, and the tape will start to move, pulling the cars up.
- the toy is activated by pulling the lever up,
- orange, large button activates the horn,
- the button on the right starts three happy songs in English,
- after pressing the button on the left, we will hear in turn: the sounds of a helicopter, ambulance, motorbike, fire brigade, ship, car. All vehicle names are pronounced in English,
- the toy requires the use of batteries (3 x AA), not included,
- after connecting the steering wheel to the track, you can drive the lift.
- elements for assembling the track,
- steering wheel,
- 4 cars,
- a cardboard mat with streets.
Track approx. 49 cm x 28 cm x 23 cm
Car approx. 3 cn x 2 cm x 1.7 cm
Mat approx. 52 cm x 38 cm
The toy is made of plastic, in pleasant colors. The whole is complemented by colorful stickers, signs and advertising banners, thanks to which the track resembles a real city.
The set is packed in an aesthetic box, perfect for a gift. The largest selection of tracks and garages for cars can be found in the Jokomisiada store.
ok. 27 cm x 29 cm x 12 cm
approx. 0,7 kg
3 x AA (not included)
We provide a 12-month warranty for the toys from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover damage caused mechanically, through errors in use and natural wear and tear of the product.