You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
A creative set, thanks to which the child will be able to perform his first experiment and grow a crystal. Experimenting and discovering the wonders of nature combined with fun is a great inspiration for every child. All kinds of experiences help develop concentration and precision. However, you need to be patient because it takes up to a week for a beautiful crystal to grow.
- 200ml measuring cup,
- a bag with crystal sand,
- colored crystal seed,
- a small pot (stand).
Instructions for making.
1. Pour the entire contents of the bag with crystal sand into the measuring cup. Then boil the water and measure 160 ml with all care, preferably under the supervision of an adult.
2. Then mix vigorously for 3-5 minutes until the sand is fully dissolved. Occasionally, the fine grains of sand are not visible but have not yet completely dissolved - keep stirring for a minute to make sure the sand is completely dissolved. Leave the solution to cool.
3. Prepare a crystal seed (lollipop shape). Pull out the plug on the end of the stick, and then put it through the board. Finally, secure the embryo with a stopper.
4. When the solution reaches room temperature (after about 15 minutes), place the previously prepared embryo centrally in the middle, resting the board on the edge of the measuring cup. The most important thing is not to move, move the measuring cups or add water during the crystal growth process. The growth cycle is 2-7 days and depends on the air humidity (the lower the humidity, the faster the crystal will grow).
5. When the crystal has grown completely, gently pull it out of the measuring cup onto a previously prepared paper towel (the crystal should also be covered with a paper towel). We leave the crystal protected in this way for a day.
6. After 24 hours, gently remove the crystal from the paper and place the crystal happiness tree in the pot included in the set.
Carry out the experiment only under the supervision of an adult.
The set is intended for children over 8 years of age.
- crystal seed length (with stick) approx. 7.5 cm
- pot diameter approx. 4.8 cm, height approx. 3 cm
A self-made tree of happiness will be an effective decoration of any room. It can also be a great gift for a loved one. The toy can develop interest in exact sciences and is an interesting idea for creative play. The set is packed in an aesthetic, colorful box, perfect for a gift.
ok. 9 cm x 7 cm x 7 cm
approx. 0,15 kg
We provide a 12-month warranty for the toys from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover damage caused mechanically, through errors in use and natural wear and tear of the product.