You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The newest, beautiful, mint, wooden kitchen for children is a proposition for every little cook, cook and home host. The toy is very effective live, it is made entirely of painted wood with unusual graphics, colors and accessories. The mint-colored kitchen with white and black walls and golden accessories is really beautiful. I think that more than one person can envy such a kitchen :). Playing at home, cooking, and running your own farm is an excellent learning experience for the youngest children.
The set consists of:
- a mint piece of furniture with a black and white mosaic
- microwave with opening door
- Induction hob
- gold, stylish sink
- vintage style faucet
- golden knobs, handles
- oven with an opening door, glass panel
- a golden bar for hanging accessories
- stainless kitchen accessories: colander, pot with lid, saucepan, plates, bowl, cutlery
- material: wood, MDF, metal, plastic
- door closed with plastic latches
- height 90.5 cm
- height to the top 50.5 cm
- width 72 cm
- depth 30 cm
- 18 x 21.5 cm sink
- upper cabinet with glass, 26 x 15 x 11 cm
- lower cabinets 32 cm x 32 cm x 28.5 cm
Now there is no chance that a teddy bear or a doll will be hungry, in such a kitchen all meals will be super delicious.
Wooden toys are a timeless proposition that will delight every toddler. The classic beauty of wood and its durability have always made it highly appreciated. This material looks good both in natural color and painted. In addition, they are safe for every child. The raw material coming from nature means that even if a child takes the toy in his mouth, he will not have contact with dangerous materials. The toys have been painted with a special, harmless to health paint. The Jokomisiada store offers a wide selection of wooden toys as well as household appliances for children.
79 cm x 50 cm x 19,5 cm
We provide a 12-month warranty for the toys from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover damage caused mechanically, through errors in use and natural wear and tear of the product.