You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Tiny Bike is a bicycle that grows with the child and adapts to his needs and skills. A fantastic idea to infect a child with movement, sport and activity. The bike is constructed in a very simple way, its conversion into various functions does not require the use of any tools. First of all, the bike is safe, light and comfortable.
The bike, thanks to the option of easy conversion, performs many functions depending on the age and needs of a young driver.
- A three-wheeled ride-on bike will be perfect for the youngest children who start their adventure with 3 wheels. The rider version has a disassembled pedal, then the child pushes himself off with his feet
- Tricycle - an option for a child who wants to use the strength of his feet for pedaling, the bike has a pedal mounted, widely spaced at the back of the wheels. Driving is stable and safe
- Balance bike - this version requires disassembling the pedals, putting the rear wheels together, then the child rides using the strength of his legs, pushing off and balancing his body to maintain balance
Advantages of Tiny Bike:
- a multifunctional bike that grows with the child
- an easy option to transform the bike depending on the child's needs
- solid, light bicycle structure
- adjustable saddle
- wide wheels
- soft steering wheel cover
- non-slip grips on the steering wheel handles
- soft saddle
- solid construction
- maximum load 30 kg
- height up to the steering wheel 51 cm
- the length of the entire bike is 73 cm
- wheelbase 30 cm
- height to the saddle with adjustment 32-34 cm
- width 47 cm with wheels apart
The Tiny Bike is a way to spend time actively from an early age. A bicycle that grows with the child and provides him with many attractions will be the favorite sports equipment of every child. The Jokomisiada store offers a number of vehicles for the youngest children, such as a balance bike, tricycle, bike, scooter, check it out.
12 m +
58 x 32 x 19 cm