You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The technique of painting on water, i.e. ebru, has been known since the 13th century. Although not easy and time-consuming, it has gained fans around the world.
Water art provides moments of relaxation and calmness, allows you to express your emotions with colors and patterns.
- a rectangular bowl measuring 27.5cm x 20.5cm x 3cm
- ready liquid base for painting 450ml,
- powder for the preparation of liquid 10g
- 7 sheets of thick paper with dimensions of approx. 22.5cm x 16cm
- 12 tubes of paint in different colors, each with 6ml
- 2 safe skewers with a length of approx. 17.5 cm
1. shake paints thoroughly before mixing to mix the pigment. Pour the painting liquid into the bowl. Usually, pour the entire package (450ml), for beginning artists who do not yet have experience in the art of ebru, it is recommended to pour half the packaging. The amount of fluid depends on the painter's preferences.
2. Open the paint you want to use for painting. Paint is drawn using the pipette included in the kit. To add the next color, wait until the first paint completely settles on the water.
3. After applying all the desired colors and waiting for the paint to fully position on the water, you can start creating patterns with the help of skewers.
4. When the pattern is finished, gently put the prepared paper on the resulting image. Set aside in a clean, dry place until completely dry.
5. after finishing using, for example, an old newspaper to clean the stand of paint residue.
To prepare the liquid for painting, mix the powder (10g) and 2000ml of water heated to 60-80 ° C (requires help of an adult). Stir vigorously for 2-3 minutes, leave for about an hour. After this time, mix again until the ingredients are completely mixed. Store the liquid in a tightly closed bottle in a dark place. Exposure to sunlight or high temperatures can cause the fluid to lose its properties. The supply should be used within 1 month.
The perfect set for any fan of art work. Thanks to it, the child can develop the artist's soul and aesthetic sense. Great for eye-hand concentration and coordination. Teaches patience and perseverance.
A self-made picture will be a great decoration of a bedroom or living room as well as a great gift for a loved one.
The whole is packed in an aesthetic, colorful box, perfect for a gift.
You can find more plastic and creative toys in the Jokomisiada store.
ok. 28,5cm x 21,5cm x 5cm
ok. 0,9 kg