You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
A fun and exciting game that will improve your memory and concentration. Perfect for long, boring evenings or family afternoons.
Number of players: 2-4,
The contents of the box:
- beard holders (mustache) in four colors,
- 16 cards in the shape of a beard,
- a target with a pointer
Scissors and shaver are dummies, have no sharp edges and are safe for the child.
The goal of the game is to make a beard from four cards.
Preparation for the game.
First, pat the patches onto the beard cards (black patches on dark fields, white patches on light ones). Stick the black patella also in the designated place on the chin holder.
Then put the temples on the handles, choose your favorite color and dress them. They should be under the nose, just like a mustache. The next step is to spread the cards in the shape of a beard on the table, the side with spots of shaving foam up. Prepare the blade, shaver and scissors. Are you ready!
How to play?
The youngest player turns the dial on the dial.
1. If you draw a beard x1, you select one card and turn it over. If you're lucky, the color of the beard agrees with your color of whiskers (handles) and you can add it (fix patches). If not, put away the card.
2. If you draw a x2 beard, you can turn up two cards! You follow the first point.
3. If you hit the field with an X, you do not reveal any cards in this queue.
4. The drawn field with shaver entitles you to shave the entire beard of another player of your choice. The "shaved" cards are put on the table.
5. A field with a tube of shaving cream begins to race for a beard. The first person who touches a card with a beard of his own color and a shaving cream wins the race and can add another piece to his grip with a mustache. Each player takes part in the race.
6. If you draw a field with scissors, you can cut one card from another player's beard. You place the card on the table.
The first person to win a beard of four cards wins.
Always try to remember the color of the card you have discovered. If the color does not match yours, try not to turn it over again in the next round. Also look carefully at what cards are being discovered by other players - maybe one of them is in your color? Remember her and maybe in the next turn you will be able to add her to your huge beard!
One of the most effective ways to develop interpersonal skills in children is to play different games with your loved ones.
Board games, card games and others expand intelligence, the ability to effectively express yourself and communicate your intentions and intentions to others. Games are a great way to play together with your loved ones.
Thanks to such games, children can spend more time with their parents.
ok. 27cm x 27cm x 6cm