You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
The chess board game is one of the oldest strategy games. A game designed for 2 players. The game of chess supports logical thinking in children and adults. Chess closed in a plastic box can be taken with you on your trip.
- 26 x 26 x 0.7 cm board
The game is always started by white pieces, which gives them some initiative in the early stages of the game. Players take turns making moves with their pawns in accordance with the rules of movement for the given pawn, and if he enters the space occupied by the opponent, he captures his figure.
The check is a threat of capturing the king, which must be averted by the opponent in the next move (the king cannot be captured). Checkmate, i.e. placing an opponent's king in a check against which there is no defense, ends the game and means the victory of the player whose piece mats the opponent's king. A tie occurs when:
- the players agreed on the result of the game,
- a pat occurred on the board (one of the sides cannot make the correct moves and her king is not checked),
- neither party has the funds necessary to win (even theoretically),
- the so-called dead position, i.e. none of the players is able to checkmate even at the best game.
A game may end in a draw (at the request of one of the parties) when:
- an identical position on the board appeared three times,
- one side gives eternal check,
- fifty moves without vertical move and beating with any piece.
One of the most effective ways to develop interpersonal skills in children is to play different games with loved ones. Board, card and other games develop intelligence, the ability to effectively speak and communicate your intentions and intentions to others. Games are a great way to have fun together with your loved ones.
Thanks to such games, children can spend more time with their parents.
The set packed in effective, colorful packaging is great as a gift.
38 x 34 x 4 cm