You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Squidlion is another self-play, so you can play it yourself. But in some people, it is enough to measure the time of the task. In addition, thanks to the diverse levels of tasks, people of all ages can play - the toddler gets first, the second, and the third and fourth.
The game consists of 12 "puzzles", ie ball modules, four magnetic parts of the board and a sentence book. The puzzles have 2 to 5 balls and fabulous colors. The boards are double-sided on one side, white on the other, black on the other, with locked fields. These parts are magnetic, which allows them to be comfortable joining during the construction of the board.
- 12 "puzzles" or ball modules
- 4 magnetic parts of the board
- booklets with sentences
Game for 1 player
The game unfolds:
- logical thinking
- strategic planning
- spatial imagination
The game starts with the connection (in any order) of 4 magnetic squares - so that the board is created.
The object of the game is to match 12 pieces of the puzzle to the board. Each system has a different solution, so challenges will never run out!
Solve your prepared tasks or come up with your own!
What's the point of building the board?
60 example tasks in the booklet, millions to invent, 5 degrees of difficulty;
1. Choose a job from a job book - as in the "Smart games" series in every booklet there are several levels of difficulty. Here we have five: starter, junior, expert, master and wizard. Similarly, at the end of the book you will find solutions to the problems you can look at in case of failure.
2. Let's say we chose task number eight. Now we take parts of the board and arrange it as shown, keeping in mind the color and layout of the blocked half. The board works great on magnets and does not move during the game.
3. We then put the puzzle in the same way as in the image, and the ones that we slide to the side. This is how our initial situation looks like. Now it is our job to place other items on the board.
4. When all the puzzles are on the board, we have finished the task.
As I always say this - I love games where the instruction is practically superfluous. In our family only Alexei is extremely strong in this topic and even as she is dealing with a volume book (they are) she will read it and embrace it. I, in the case of longer instructions, I read them earlier to start playing with Klara, or else hang on my shoulder crying "I can set the pawn", "I can already start", "what to do"
The game pleases us all exceptionally, and I was even an enthusiast of it. Klara was willing to do the task from the first level, together we did the other. For me, the great need is to have the boards and jigsaw puzzles set to the starting position - it's also a cool exercise for perception and concentration for younger children.
6 + [eng]
24 x 24 x 5 cm